WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF WALNUT PLANTATION?
If we compare the cost of establishing a walnut plant with its economic profit and the lifetime of walnuts, we will come to the conclusion that this is a multi-profitable business.
The advantage of cultivating walnuts in relation to other fruits is the minimal investment for maintaining orchards and the long life of the plant.
Also, the fruit of walnut always has its own market. It is easy to sell and the purchase is guaranteed by our company.
did you know?
THERE ARE A FEW MORE REASONS FOR PLANTING WALNUTS:
- The fruit of the walnut is easier and cheaper to store in the stockroom compared to the rest of the fruit.
- Walnuts can stand for 18-20 months in their shell, without spoilag.
- We can sell the fruit of the walnut in the shell and in the core.
- The purpose of the walnut is multiple, all parts of the plant are usable.
- In relation to other fruits, diseases have less influence on walnut.
- The harvest of walnut also can be done mechanically, which reduces the cost and time of harvesting.
- Wood of walnut and its shell is very solid, therefore they are widely used in various industrial branches.
It is possible to list many more positive and useful facts about walnut, and for this reason we support the expansion of walnut plantations in our area.